We have a unique way of assessing our client’s exhaustion/stress/health condition.
- Review of your past 2 years of blood chemistries
- Health history review,
- A genetic test review, If you are unsure why we do a genetic test review, here is a video explaining why: https://youtu.be/
- A detailed explanation of what your top health challenges are from a genetic susceptibility stand-point, and what needs to be done immediately that you are not doing currently
- A detailed recommendation of the most important nutritional strategies,
- A detailed recommendation on the most important supplemental strategies,
- A detailed recommendation on the most important lifestyle strategies,
- A detailed recommendation on what further test/testing recommendations that you may want to pursue to get more information about customizing your recovery strategy. It is not necessary to do any further testing, but if you want to pursue this course of action, will have a detailed recommended action plan for you to pursue.
* This does not include the genetic test itself
** If you do not have a genetic test, you can still take advantage of this appointment
*** To purchase 3 visits with Dr. Rosen (and save), go here: 3 visists with Dr. Rosen
The patient and any other person responsible for payment has the right to refuse to pay, cancel payment or be reimbursed for payment for any other service, examination or treatment which is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for the free, discounted or reduced fee services,