- Review of your past 2 years of blood chemistries
- A Health history review,
- A genetic test review, If you are unsure why we do a genetic test review, here is a video explaining why: https://youtu.be/
The genetic test review is what makes our Critical Case Review unique.
- A detailed explanation of what your top health challenges are from a genetic susceptibility stand-point, and what needs to be done immediately that you are not doing currently
- A detailed recommendation of the most important nutritional strategies,
- A detailed recommendation on the most important supplemental strategies,
- A detailed recommendation on the most important lifestyle strategies,
- A detailed recommendation on what further test/testing recommendations that you may want to pursue to get more information about customizing your recovery strategy. It is not necessary to do any further testing, but if you want to pursue this course of action, will have a detailed recommended action plan for you to pursue.
When you purchase 3 visits, after you have had your first visit, the Critical Case Review, we use the additional 2 visits to make changes to your protocol, update your progress, and continue to make improvements in your recovery.
* This does not include the genetic test itself, get the test here
** If you do not have a genetic test, you can still take advantage of this appointment
The patient and any other person responsible for payment has the right to refuse to pay, cancel payment, or be reimbursed for payment for any other service, examination, or treatment which is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for the free, discounted or reduced fee services.